Promise Place Preschool
Episode 1 – April 7, 2020
“To the Rescue”
Episode 5 – May 5, 2020
“Make It For Mommy”
May 7, 2020
8:30AM – ETC teaching care for Preschoolers while parents attend Early Worship Service.
9:45-10:45AM – Sunday Morning Bible Study. Age graded for all Preschool children birth through Kindergarten.
11:00AM – ETC teaching care for birth to 3 year-old classes. Praise Place Preschool Children’s Church for children 4 years through Kindergarten.
4:30-5:30PM – Preschool Children’s Choirs for 4-5 year classes.
6:00PM – Preschool Childcare for Evening Worship Service.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9:00AM-2:00PM – Mother’s Day Out (reservations only)
6:00PM – Childcare for babies and toddlers. Friendship club for 2-3 year-olds. Adventure Land for 4 years-Kindergarten.
Safety is a Priority at FBC
We know that your child’s safety is important to you and keeping our Preschoolers safe is a priority for us! We have many safety features in our Preschool facility such as:
- Security Guards
- Security Cameras
- State of the art security doors
- Matching security tags for parent and child
- Parent pagers for specific concerns
- Sanctuary paging system
- Background checks on teacher and volunteers
- Always two or more teachers or volunteers with low student/teacher ratios
- Security intercom in every room linked directly to Preschool Office
- Preschool Office Personnel on duty at ALL services
- Mirrored windows on all classroom doors
- Secure gated entrance and exits to the Playground directly from Preschool
Tips & Reminders
- Please label all of your child’s belongings (including pacifiers and sippee cups) this will help us better keep track of your child’s items.
- Diaper bag tags and labels are available in desk outside of baby rooms or in the Preschool Office.
- Please prepare your child’s bottle in advance.
- If your child has any allergies or other medical needs, please notify your child’s teacher and the Preschool office. We serve Ritz Crackers and Apple juice to toddlers-kindergarteners as a snack in Preschool. Other snacks should be posted by the teacher. Please notify us of any concerns or allergies.
- Please bring 2- 3 diapers and an extra change of clothing as needed for your child.
- If your child is potty-training, please send him/her in a training diaper until training is successfully completed.
- Toys and other “possessions” are best left at home unless they are a “security” item such as a pacifier, blanket, etc.)
- Children cry sometimes when being left by parents. We understand and expect it. It is a normal, healthy show of preference for parents. In most cases, crying stops a few moments after you leave and becomes less common with regular attendance. We are happy to work with you as your child adjust to his or her new surroundings. Give them a little time and they will feel confident and secure and love coming to their church!
Nursing Mother’s Room
Parent & Child Dedication Services
Expecting a Baby?
Send us a message!